Spa Finder, Inc

DERMAdoctor Special Offers

Smart Olive

Beauty - Fashion - Cool Stuff

20 May 2006

Kiss My Gas!

I know politics are a hotly debated issue, but one issue that most everyone agrees upon: gas prices are too high!

If you don't want to suffer in silence anymore, why not wear your tank angst loud and proud, on your chest or your bumper.

CafePress
is a wonderful marketplace where you can find products that speak to you, or you can create your own products to sell for profit or fun.

Right now, there are over 1,330 designs about "gas prices" on over 20,600 products at
CafePress. Gas prices are definitely everybody's pain!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Cute post Olive. WTF is what I think every time I fill up. I have to put premium in my car.

20/5/06 5:14 PM  
Blogger Xiti said...

Gas prices are incredible. I live way out here in Montana, and our prices are right around 2.74-2.76 for the unleaded. So much money...we're trying to drive less and less.

22/5/06 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home