Spa Finder, Inc

DERMAdoctor Special Offers

Smart Olive

Beauty - Fashion - Cool Stuff

17 May 2006

Free Blog Template Resources

My blog is powered by Blogger, therefore, Blogger Templates is the first place I would suggest new Blogger users to check out.

There are some links at Blogger Template, which will lead you to more free template sites. Blogger Template By Caz is a must check in my opinion.

Besides,
Protagonist Web Resources is a great template directory you don't want to miss. They list over 100 websites where you can find very unique template. The following are some of my favorites, you might like to take a look first!

Blog Frocks - an online design site offering high quality, fun frocks for your web journal. I love their design very much, so far it's my top pick!

Weblog Design - specializes in website design for blogs, photoblogs and moblogs, also offers linkware templates and free graphics. There aren't many free blog template choices, but great design though.

Layout Studios - a lot of designs there, they also coded the templates for WordPress, Blogger BlogSpot, dotClear, Splinder, IoBloggo... etc.

So, what do you think? Hope you enjoy these resources, if you ever wanna give your blog a makeover, I believe those websites are great places for you to get some free templates.

Oh, by the way, if you are willing to pay a small fee (from $7 to $15) for an unique design, Eye for Beauty is my number one choice, I love their designs a lot, they are so pretty!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Did you update your template? It looks much better now (no more blank strip).

20/5/06 10:47 AM  
Blogger Olivia said...

I finally figured out how to solved the blank strip problem. I changed the title and subtitle a little bit. :-)

20/5/06 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home