Spa Finder, Inc

DERMAdoctor Special Offers

Smart Olive

Beauty - Fashion - Cool Stuff

30 April 2006

Need A Brow Wig?

Yes, you heard me right, it is a wig for your brow!

I don't know how long this kind of product has been in the market, but it is the 1st time I have ever seen it, unbelievable!

Eyebrowz is a online cosmetics shopping site which provides women with the tools to help them have beautiful eyebrows.

Check their website out, they have great step by stey photos show you how to do your eyebrow makeovers.As for the wig, well, I know they are human hair, but I am just not crazy about it.

P.S.
There are the Before & After photos. Looks natural, pretty neat, eh?! My question is, howcome someone has no brow at all??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm maybe because they have Alopecia or have undergone chemotherapy and their hair fell out?

21/3/07 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home