Spa Finder, Inc

DERMAdoctor Special Offers

Smart Olive

Beauty - Fashion - Cool Stuff

25 April 2006

Hello & Welcome

Hi, thank you for stopping by!

I'm closing my old blogs (Network Marketing & MLM CHIC) and putting this new one up.

Smart Olive will be a place where I record everything that is fun, cool, and really caught my eyes in my daily life. Whether it's beauty, health, fashion, home, food, dog, books, travel... or whatever, as long as they are chic stuff, I will put them on my fatulous new blog.

I hope you will enjoy your visiting at Smart Olive! Please do come back often and let me know what you think! Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger HappySlob said...

Hi Olive,

:) Congrats on the stylish new blog! I'll drop by and visit often.

Hugs,
Christina

27/4/06 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home