Spa Finder, Inc

DERMAdoctor Special Offers

Smart Olive

Beauty - Fashion - Cool Stuff

02 May 2006

Exchanging Links With Me?

Susan, a Lady at WAHM board invited me to exchange links with her since our topics are closely related, that's a fantastic idea!

As you can see I have added Susan's blog at my side bar, it's called Susan's Spa.

Susan's Spa is a great place where you can find beauty/fashion tips, products review, online resurces.... etc, she also shows you some blogging tips! Very cool, eh?!! Go check it out!

P.S. Interested in exchanging links with me?

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Olive!

3/5/06 5:17 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Hey Olive. I'll exchnage links with you if you want. My blog is not really related to yours but I like to have differnt links on my blog about differnt things. It's up to you. After all it's mostly woemn who read blogs and women have a ton of intrests.

3/5/06 12:30 PM  
Blogger Olivia said...

Sure Ashley! I'd love to exchange links with you. "Smart Olive" is all about cool and fun things under the sun, who doesn't wanna learn some great Disney World and Universal vacation tips?!!

3/5/06 7:13 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Ok Olive Great!!! I'll head over to my blog and add you on there. Thanks a bunch.

4/5/06 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home