Spa Finder, Inc

DERMAdoctor Special Offers

Smart Olive

Beauty - Fashion - Cool Stuff

01 June 2006

My Little Weather Lady

Check this out everyone! I just add a WeatherPixie to my blog under the "cool stuff" section. Is my little weather lady cute?!

The WeatherPixie is a little graphic that shows a representation of the weather using data reported (mostly) by airports and aerodromes around the world. As the weather in a particular location changes, the graphic will also change. Daylight and current moon phase are also displayed.

Wanna get one for your blog or website? Go to
WeatherPixie to set up your own pixie! It's easy as 1-2-3!
  1. click on "my pixie" on the top of the page.
  2. select your location, weather girl (or boy), language...etc, then click on "set my pixie"
  3. on the right hand side, under "things to do" click on "View the HTML code for this location", you will have the code for your weatherpixie.

This is fun, isn't it?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home