Spa Finder, Inc

DERMAdoctor Special Offers

Smart Olive

Beauty - Fashion - Cool Stuff

31 May 2006

Blogger Is Acting Funny

Well, I don't know if this only happend to me, but Blogger has been being very strange, actually it's starting to annoy me.

When I made a new post, after pushing the "publish post" button, I went to check my blog, half my content disappeared! I had to re-type everything, that's very strange and very annoying. This didn't just happen once, several times within one week already.

Although Blogger is run by Google, somehow I just don't feel Blogger is that great. I'm going to check out some other blogging platforms soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

hmmm. I've been hearing other people saying they are having problmes too. I'm not. Sorry to hear you are. Hopefully they will fix it.

31/5/06 12:19 PM  
Blogger Olivia said...

I though maybe because of the template, but the problem happend to my other blog as well. I don't know what's going on.

31/5/06 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home