Spa Finder, Inc

DERMAdoctor Special Offers

Smart Olive

Beauty - Fashion - Cool Stuff

05 June 2006

Smart Olive Update

Welcome back to Smart Olive!

As you can see the layout has been changed. Well, I really love the original look but somehow it just didn't function right. I don't know whether it's Blogger's problem or the template bug, I decided to change the layout, hope everything will be alright.

On the top of the blog, I added a "Today's Headlines" area, it's automatic RSS feed. There will be 3 new headlines provided by FreshContent.Net every day.

Smart Olive doesn't really have a niche, but from now on, I'll just blog subjects on Beauty and Fashion.

I have two other blogs - Affiliate Smarts & The Dog Talk. The Dog Talk is a brand new project, it will be launched officially on Saturday 10 June.

Ok, enough for now! I'd really like to hear back from you, so don't be shy, leave me your comments! And, don't forget I'm open to exchanging links as well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Hey Olive, I like your new look. Can't wait for your new blog. I'll have to stop by there. I'm a Pug Lover. :)

7/6/06 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home